There is a recent trend that has been circulating through the TikTok App across North America with potentially serious and dangerous repercussions. In a letter to parents and a guardians, the English Montreal School Board alludes to reports about this trend on social media or in the news, referred to as TikTok Challenges.
Welcome Message from PDC Administration
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
- Veuillez consulter le site Quebec.ca et utiliser l’outil d’autoévaluation des symptômes de la COVID-19
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- Un élève peut-il fréquenter l’école dans les situations suivantes?
- Fact Sheet (PDF) on Wearing Face Coverings in Various Contexts
- What To Do if my Child Has Symptoms?
- Quoi faire si mon enfant présente des symptômes ?