The mission of Pierre-de-Coubertin elementary school is to provide a dynamic, enriched and structured environment which enables students to grow emotionally, socially, physically, and intellectually.
To fulfill its mission Pierre-de-Coubertin will:
- provide a welcoming environment where diversity is valued and teamwork amongst students, parents, and school staff is actively promoted;
- provide an inclusive, safe, caring, motivating, and supporting learning environment;
- assist the development of competencies necessary for students to become democratic, creative, and productive individuals;
- promote effective learning in English, French and Italian which reflects the community’s needs;
- facilitate a positive learning experience by offering the necessary tools and resources to accommodate a variety of learning styles.