We are thrilled to hear that you have selected Pierre de Coubertin as your child(ren)’s elementary school. We look forward to having you join our family. Due to the current pandemic, registration will be a little different this year. We ask that you book an appointment using our online booking system through the following link:
If you have a Certificate of Eligibility
You must bring the following documents with you to register your child. Originals of these forms can be brought to the school between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm daily:
- Registration Form
- Long Version Birth Certificate (showing both parents' names)
- Immigration papers (required if not born in Canada)
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Proof of residence (lease and driver's licence/utility invoice etc.)
Required only if
childwas born outside Quebec
- Citizenship of parent
- Child's most recent report card (for grades 1 to 6)
- Vaccination booklet
If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility
In order to qualify for English Instruction in Quebec Public Schools, students must meet certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec government.
Visit the EMSB Website for information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.