We are thrilled that you will be joining the PDC Family. To register, please print and complete the registration form below and book an appointment through the link below. Please review our checklist in order to ensure you have all the right documentation when you come to your appointment.
Pierre de Coubertin Elementary School
If you have a Certificate of Eligibility
You must bring the following documents with you to register your child. Originals of these forms can be brought to the school between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm daily:
- Registration Form
- Long Version Birth Certificate (showing both parents' names)
- Immigration papers (required if not born in Canada)
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Proof of residence (lease and driver's licence/utility invoice etc.)
Required only if
childwas born outside Quebec
- Citizenship of parent
- Child's most recent report card (for grades 1 to 6)
- Vaccination booklet
If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility
In order to qualify for English Instruction in Quebec Public Schools, students must meet certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec government.
Visit the EMSB Website for information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.