Welcome to the TENTH EDITION of our COVID-19 newsletter, where you will find information regarding the latest Ministry of Education directives and Public Health guidelines, as well as answers to some of the most frequently asked questions from parents and students.
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- For more information on COVID-19 FAQ's please visit EMSB website
- Instructions for People Who Have Been in Contact with a Confirmed Case of COVID-19
- Tool for the Family - Testing and Preventive isolation
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- To all parents: For a pleasant spring break and safe return to school
Today, please see this message from Dr. Christopher Labos, a graduate of the EMSB’s LaurenHill Academy, with his message to access the COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool. Dr. Christopher Labos is a cardiologist with a degree in epidemiology and a noted media commentator on COVID-19.